last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell her you need help under there to get the Black Widow spiders off of you and keep the snakes away.

Morning.
freeze is finally over and my pipes are trashed
I went to the supply house and bought enough crap to repipe the whole thing. what was $100.00 last is $200.00 this year
Wife is pissed I am not under the house, I will wait any other 24 hours till it is a little drier. She thinks I should do back strokes in mud. But I stopped her cold when I told her I needed her as my helper. crickets, started getting busy in another room..
Put some shutoff valves and drains so you can drain the system just in case this ever happens again. You know, Biden could get relected and hell could freeze over once more.

Put some shutoff valves and drains so you can drain the system just in case this ever happens again. You know, Biden could get relected and hell could freeze over once more.
I did. and it has worked for me in the past
This time, I took a nap then woke up and took a piss and went to bed.
In other words, I screwed the pooch, all of the valves work if some idiot turns the handle
I OWN every bit of this SNAFU

I stopped mid summer last year and they usually have 75-80 on the floor, they had zero. Guess I'll snatch one before things get scarce again. Time to upgrade, I want one I can stand in to stretch my legs once in a while.

Latest posts

Back