last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all you people without a president

just some snoring sleeping bastard in the wht hse

Just might be a good thing to do.
Thanks for not useing a capital b......... I refuse to !

So sorry to hear this, were they close?
I have dozens and dozen of cousins, but I only stay/have contact with two.
We were all close at one time. My relatives had monthly get-togethers for years. My grandmother had 13 kids, so lots of we cousins

There were 9 siblings in my mothers family and 7 in my fathers, one aunt on my mothers side had 8 kids!

I recall a listing of them at 53 First cousins....

I dont have a big family and the ones I have don't talk to me because I'm conservative or because they think it was impossible that I worked for what I have today. I have a different mentality than them. We were the only ones that grew up dirt floor poor so we were the outcasts when we were young and now I have far out succeeded them but I haven't forgotten where I came from so they still can't relate. They tried a few years back when my business was doing good to invite me to their circle but I was still to redneck and backwoods for them. We are now mostly shunned and I like it that way

Out of all of the related 'family' I haven't seen a one in probably 20+ years or better, any of them. Most I have never seen or ever known,
I left home when I just turned 17 and really haven't looked back nor wanted to. I have one cousin that contacted me by email 7-8 years ago and we just say Hi about every six months or so.
My immediate family, Twin sister was killed at 5 years old, Father gone in '68, Mother about 8 years ago and my only younger Brother about five years ago... So for me, no 'family'...

How did your twin sister die?

On a motorcycle ride with my father july 1953, the cycle was his brothers, my Uncle John. The asshole had her sitting in front of him on the seat, a minor crash is all it took. I hated him from then on, we never got along after that, and why I left when I turned 17.

can you say VERY disfunctional family

( I guess this is one of those things, if you dont want to know, don't ask or TMI... Don't worry, doesn't bother me I'll answer most anything)

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear this. After posting i thought that is none of my business, and apologies go out to you.
No apologies needed at all, It's just life and thats the way it is, I'm not a sensitive person at all.

In fact I pretty well stopped having most feelings in the late 60s early 70s.

Out of all of the related 'family' I haven't seen a one in probably 20+ years or better, any of them. Most I have never seen or ever known,
I left home when I just turned 17 and really haven't looked back nor wanted to. I have one cousin that contacted me by email 7-8 years ago and we just say Hi about every six months or so.
My immediate family, Twin sister was killed at 5 years old, Father gone in '68, Mother about 8 years ago and my only younger Brother about five years ago... So for me, no 'family'...
I know how it is. My mother died mid 80's on the day before my birthday My father a couple years later, A brother the year after that. My sister lives two blocks from me and I see her about twice a year. For years I worked 16 hour days, 6-7 days a week, while some of my cousins lived on welfare.

I've been told I dont have feelings. They are mostly right. I just know death is part of life. Only really cried once, that was when mom died. She taught me everything I know. She was more of a man then most men could dream of. Did construction, knew her way around a knife, worked hard and didn't take any shit.

I'm trying to stop working 16 hour days because life is short.

I've been told I dont have feelings. They are mostly right. I just know death is part of life. Only really cried once, that was when mom died. She taught me everything I know. She was more of a man then most men could dream of. Did construction, knew her way around a knife, worked hard and didn't take any shit.

I'm trying to stop working 16 hour days because life is short.
The last 10 years I worked. I cut back to 5 days a week and working by myself. When I had a helper it seemed I had to make three times as much instead of twice as much. That way I could spend time with my kids too.

The last 10 years I worked. I cut back to 5 days a week and working by myself. When I had a helper it seemed I had to make three times as much instead of twice as much. That way I could spend time with my kids too.
Even now with three employees i find myself working for them and not for me. I dont need to make the money thry do. I can afford a few days off

Even now with three employees i find myself working for them and not for me. I dont need to make the money thry do. I can afford a few days off
I spent a lot more time with my younger kids and we are a lot closer.

I sure am glad I'm retired and don't have to deal with ANY of this crap.

Latest posts

Back