last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning. We in Kslifornia are not allowed to camp, since this makes you happy and laughs have been outlawed here. All except for our Governor, who gets to party and laugh and have fun.

Good morning. We in Kslifornia are not allowed to camp, since this makes you happy and laughs have been outlawed here. All except for our Governor, who gets to party and laugh and have fun.
How are things in the occupied territory?

Reminds me of a guy I knew. When I would ask him how things were at work, he would say they treated him like a mushroom....They kept him in the dark and fed him shit.

So here in idaho, I didn't realize my boat wasn't registered, I called the dmv, she took my credit card over the phone, sent me an email and good to go. Took 3 minutes and done

Got most everything ready to start the turkey in the smoker in the morning.
Probably go most all day, low and slow.... may even throw in one of the hams!
Then on T-day just pop it in the oven for a while to warm it up.
I thought about frying the thing, but that is so messy and I'd have to source some peanut oil.
It is getting a little late to find everything.
I just need to dig up a 5g bucket to start soaking the hickory!!!

Got most everything ready to start the turkey in the smoker in the morning.
Probably go most all day, low and slow.... may even throw in one of the hams!
Then on T-day just pop it in the oven for a while to warm it up.
I thought about frying the thing, but that is so messy and I'd have to source some peanut oil.
It is getting a little late to find everything.
I just need to dig up a 5g bucket to start soaking the hickory!!!
Why would you soak the hickory? Wet wood gives an off flavor in my opinion, I smoke on a offset stick burner all the time and never use wet wood...just my 2 cents. I try and keep a temp of around 225, and at that temp I can manage a small fire and clean white smoke. But, I understand your smoker, your turkey.

I've never smoked a turkey, for the past 20 years we've been dumping it in a peanut oil hot tub. I'd like to try one sometime in the smoker.

I have large wood chunks, half natural, not soaked and about half 'wet' for 15-20 hour smoking it works out pretty well for me, I try to keep it just under 200... I've done this more times than any other way and it always turns out with a deep great taste. I will also throw some apple in with it, if I have it.

Evening, finally hitting the road, hopefully get a few hours closer than leaving tomorrow

Got two minutes from the house and almost hit a deer.
20201124_193659.jpg

Morning, I think. On the road again, I think I got 4 minutes worth of sleep

Latest posts

Back