last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening, I got shat on twice today. Doing a sewer job and told the tenant not to use any water of flush for two hours while we did our connection. As I just picked up the pipe here comes a load of crap. Right on my boots. Then right before I went home there was an abandoned so we thought pipe and gere comes another poo. Im not taking on any more of these sewer jobs

Evening, I got shat on twice today. Doing a sewer job and told the tenant not to use any water of flush for two hours while we did our connection. As I just picked up the pipe here comes a load of crap. Right on my boots. Then right before I went home there was an abandoned so we thought pipe and gere comes another poo. Im not taking on any more of these sewer jobs

Can't say as I blame you.

Getting ready to mail in a Snap-on ratchet for replacement. It broke already. I bought it in 1970 when I was a Toyota mechanic.

Morning you deplorables.

Rusty, I have a Snap On air chisel that needs new seals. It is about 30 years old, but do you believe they would repair it, free of charge?

Morning you deplorables.

Rusty, I have a Snap On air chisel that needs new seals. It is about 30 years old, but do you believe they would repair it, free of charge?
They are supposed to. Google their customer service and E mail them. Can't lose anything.
Snap-On customer care number 877-762-7664

Last edited:
Raccoon hunting in my front yard, bastard got two chickens, thems are my chickens

Latest posts

Back