last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to take a half a day off and customers cry. I have two weeks worth of work to do this week. Dont think its gonna happen.
I learned a long time ago, the more you make, the more it costs you. When I cut down from 7 days a week to 5, I made the same profit in a year.

Bought a ranch truck at the auction. 1989 f250 4x4 lariat with the 460 for 600 bucks.

Archery season starts Saturday. We're heading down Friday and coming home Sunday. I guess fall is coming whether we want it or not.

Great !
Where you going?
Seattle, Portland, New York, Detroit... so many choices. I heard that Portland has NO tag Limit !!

Don't forget to take a couple of sharp knives, one to finish off with a throat cut and another to take ears. Curved blades are best for the ears.

Bought a ranch truck at the auction. 1989 f250 4x4 lariat with the 460 for 600 bucks.
Put the Studebaker on its frame!

Makes it an easy cheap build, and you could sell the F250 cab, doors, hood, bed, tailgate......

...betcha you would be $$$ ahead and have a 4x with a 460 !!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back