last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon, done working, running some errands and getting ready for work tomorrow

Just bought this at the auction for 3k. 02 f550 with the 7.3 diesel. Will make a fine work truck.
20200806_195925.jpg
Screenshot_20200806-195552_Chrome.jpg

Every now and then, jeeps are cheaper here

Uummmm...

CJ 8's Scramblers ?

so, What is the low price today?

( i would have had the thing completely done by now! instead it sits and rusts! )

Right.
All you Trump-despicable disciples have a great day!!!

A good day to clean and polish the car...
To me it just makes no sense to wash a car, only to get it dirty driving off your gravel driveway onto your dirt road. Let me take it here and give it the love it deserves.

"wash"
Nothing was said about washing, I do not wash cars, at least not with water, except for the Jeep. The Jeep gets washed if it rains! So like the last time it rained was something like four months ago, set it out in the rain and it got washed. Sure could use some rain so it could wash again.
Oh, just remembered, about a month or so ago I got a GRIOTS Foam Cleaner thing, I did experiment on the TJ with that, works really well. Spray on the foam stuff, wait 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off. Also has a Foam polish/wax product, same thing spray the foam on wait a few minutes and just rinse it off. The stuff does really work!
So even that would not be considered "washing" in my opinion. Hook it up to the Power Washer, walk around the thing, spray, then rinse it off.

Latest posts

Back