last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening, 80 degrees here. Gonna go mow the lawn

Morning

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" Harry S Truman

Are they trying to shut things down again by you guys

Are they trying to shut things down again by you guys
Somewhat. Mandatory masks in stores and public where you can't social distance. They are making plans to reopen schools. I met a friend last week for lunch and we had to wear a mask to be seated, but could remove it when seated. It's a basic clusterfuck.

Hey Ken, How's our woman? Have you taken her out for a good romp? I hope you let me try to give her a good rompin as well! After all, a Shelby needs to be run hard and put away wet.

Somewhat. Mandatory masks in stores and public where you can't social distance. They are making plans to reopen schools. I met a friend last week for lunch and we had to wear a mask to be seated, but could remove it when seated. It's a basic clusterfuck.
Boise just did that, I got turned away at a gas station for not having a mask

I thought Idaho was a free state? Are they afraid that by you not wearing a mask is gunna give the pump covid19?
The mayor of boise is a Democrat.

Nobody is following the rules

that and I'm sure there is a lot of peer pressure

Latest posts

Back