last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found Barrie in the store.

air cleaner.jpg

Started early, not early enough, and trimmed the shrubs around the house. 4 big wheel barrows of cuttings. Just put a chicken on the rotisserie on the grill. I declare it Beer Thirty at oldogs house.

Looks nice! A Minnie version of mine. Check the roof, floor for soft spots. It's common in trailers due to support in framing, not necessarily moisture. Remember what we talked about on hitches. Have them throw in an Equalizer hitch and brake controller if you don't have one already.

I already have a brake controller. I'm going to take Ronnie with me, he has had several campers and knows what and where to look.

Nice little trailer. Mine weighs 6700 with a gvwr of 10k. I tow it with the eco diesel. Pulls it just fine. I decided to stay with the wifd here at the lake, its 99 degrees out and the water feels good.

Nice little trailer. Mine weighs 6700 with a gvwr of 10k. I tow it with the eco diesel. Pulls it just fine. I decided to stay with the wifd here at the lake, its 99 degrees out and the water feels good.

Looks a lot like the one I lived in for two years.

Got a place I can hook it up? LOL.

Looks a lot like the one I lived in for two years.

Got a place I can hook it up? LOL.
I've got a full hookup spot. You get your own power meter, own septic and shared well. And your own yard. My brother was there last year snd we rented it out tge year before, its empty now.

Now the fuckwad libs are taking guns away

Legally owned, on their own property, threatened by a couple of hundred Mob people with their lives, they broke NO Laws.....

Unbelievable !

Latest posts

Back