last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K C Chiefs QB. Best pro football player there is.
FB_IMG_1593973609069.jpg

Finally got my pro table saw moved to my shop. Now I have to give it a good cleaning. Gave $1200. for that. No way I was giving up on it. Weighs about 750 lbs. Took two years to find someone to move it. Took three of us. Me, my daughter's BF and a friend of his.

That name is racist. I demand change immediately or I will riot, white boy style, by turning my bathroom trash over.

They are already planning on it!

So can turn your bathroom trash back over.

Last edited:
Ken's w‌‌hole f‌‌amily i‌‌s r‌‌eally w‌‌orried a‌‌bout his V‌‌iagra a‌‌ddiction.

Kathy i‌‌s t‌‌aking i‌‌t p‌‌articularly h‌‌ard. :poke stick:

"CHIEFS"; just like the Redskins, I wonder what they will be changing their name to?
Actually, they were not named for Indians. "Chief" comes from Roe Bartle who was the mayor there and got the team to come to KC, Chief is what everyone called him.

Actually, they were not named for Indians. "Chief" comes from Roe Bartle who was the mayor there and got the team to come to KC, Chief is what everyone called him.
Oh sure, and the Redskins really only described the color of footballs.

You're all fuckin Deplorable Racists, I tell you. (said in a Rodney Dangerfield voice)

Oh sure, and the Redskins really only described the color of footballs.

You're all fuckin Deplorable Racists, I tell you. (said in a Rodney Dangerfield voice)
Actually what I posted is true. I think that is why no grief for the name. Last time they tried removing all these names, several Indian tribes wanted them left alone. What about "Fighting Irish" "Indians" Warriors" "Giants" Yankees" etc.

Latest posts

Back