last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well lets see; I got my first firearm (gun) at 8 years old and have acquired dozens along the way (64 yrs of collecting). A room full of rounds also acquired.
Actual practical application in the use of firearms against those wanting to do harm to me and others.
Secured the property. Plotted positions of defense. MORE than willing to protect mine and my property, this has been proven.
But just when are 'we' going to begin an offensive against the idiots TRYING to dictate our lives from their positions of in the streets. I am sick of it !!!!!
You're preaching to the choir brother Ken. We deserve the govt we get if we don't standup to the anarchy in the streets. We're being manipulated by mob rule. Squeaky wheels get the oil. Time to start a letter campaign.

Did you read what I posted about Idaho?
Yes.

Where are these people in New York, Minneapolis, California... Why is this not Stopped!

These are NOT peaceful protests, THEY are not about Race Relations Improvement!

Where are these groups?
goa.PNG
goa.PNG
85183715_3410239422343193_3141639776345927634_n.jpg

I'm proud of boise, yesterday BLM tried to hold a rally at the capital to defund the police. Several hundred bikers and armed citizens showed up and put a stop to anything bad.

Latest posts

Back