last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“IDAHO STANDS UP...ANTIFA STANDS DOWN !
If you ventured to downtown Coeur d’Alene, Idaho last night you would think you had entered a Militia family reunion. No one has an accurate count of how many heavily armed citizens came out to support peaceful protestors and protect local businesses and citizens against shipped in ANTIFA members but it was certainly HUNDREDS, perhaps over a THOUSAND.

“We just drove downtown Coeur d’Alene. It is packed with armed citizens. I’ve never seen so many AR-15s in my life. There’s at least a thousand armed citizens walking on the sidewalks and the streets are packed with cars and trucks with guys in the back with AR-15 and American flags everywhere. We saw two protesters wearing their little black clothing and black masks and sitting on a step quietly with their little poster board sign saying “our system sucks!” Guess why they’re being so polite.”~Keith Gibson, Coeur d’Alene resident.
Word got out that ANTIFA was going to ship in rioters to mingle with peaceful protestors in our quiet little town…and indeed they did as several white Mercedes vans were seen with dozens of people that didn’t belong in our community. It was also made known that they were planning to use the local WINCO store as their staging ground. After learning this, a well organized local group of concerned citizens set up a post in the parking lot to ensure that these unwelcomed invaders clearly understood that the citizens of Coeur d’Alene would have ZERO tolerance for any type of violence or destructive behavior in our town.”

105617166_3550861688260559_7934465699772328174_n.jpg

Morning all. Forgot I have an appointment 2 hours from here. In 2 hours, guess this job is gonna have to wait

when is the 'revolution/civil war' actually going to start !

I'm talking about a complete open and declared where the Right can begin thinning out the left.

How much longer is it going to take before the Majority wakes up and organizes against the anarchy that is so prevalent in the streets.

I'm ready. I got my guns from the gun store yesterday, got a case of wine, a bottle of Jack, a bottle of Maker's Mark, a bottle of Tanqueray, and bought and installed a new high speed modem, with two high power NetGear Orbi Satellite routers. Holy high speed, Batman!

Well lets see; I got my first firearm (gun) at 8 years old and have acquired dozens along the way (64 yrs of collecting). A room full of rounds also acquired.
Actual practical application in the use of firearms against those wanting to do harm to me and others.
Secured the property. Plotted positions of defense. MORE than willing to protect mine and my property, this has been proven.
But just when are 'we' going to begin an offensive against the idiots TRYING to dictate our lives from their positions of in the streets. I am sick of it !!!!!

Latest posts

Back