last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin! heading to LA anyone want to go?

Good morning JF.

Good morning Chris.

Good morning John.

Good morning Frodo.

Good morning Tom.

Good morning Chris.

Good morning RiponredTJ.

dont ask dont tell, nonyadamnbidness nydb

all is required is strong back weak mind

yes a stupidentendent would work nicely

Well.. Ordered a set of LED 4' tubes.. 1 didn't work.. Emailed company, was told "If your electrically minded go ahead and open it up and see if you can find issue".. I'm curious in nature so of course I opened it.. Think I might have found issue??? What do you guys think??

image.jpeg

Those leads "should" be attached to the LED board.

Well.. Ordered a set of LED 4' tubes.. 1 didn't work.. Emailed company, was told "If your electrically minded go ahead and open it up and see if you can find issue".. I'm curious in nature so of course I opened it.. Think I might have found issue??? What do you guys think??

View attachment 768
Those leads "should" be attached to the LED board.

Hook em up and see what happens.

Are the lights led shop lights?
That they are.. A T8 style bulb. They are like 20w but are really bright!! Much brighter than the standard "Daylight" bulbs I had in before. To the point I plan to only run 1 LED bulb where I had 2 standard bulbs before.. However modifications are required.. No ballast/starter and only need power (120v) to the sockets on 1 side of the fixture.

image.jpeg

That they are.. A T8 style bulb. They are like 20w but are really bright!! Much brighter than the standard "Daylight" bulbs I had in before. To the point I plan to only run 1 LED bulb where I had 2 standard bulbs before.. However modifications are required.. No ballast/starter and only need power (120v) to the sockets on 1 side of the fixture.

View attachment 772

Very nice Ken, been thinking of going LED in the garage.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back