last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to a heart doctor today for the first time. My wife is staying home. She has not been out for 3 weeks.

Breakfast this morning was YUMMY...
I made my Pancakes today, first in about three weeks!
Apple Pecan w/Bluebary compote !!!!

cake1.jpg

cake2.jpg

So I got to my job an hour from anywhere, was going good got about have way done and the water pump in my tractor gave out. I'm only two hours from a dealer, this is the worst 30 minutes job ever

Be careful Tom.
Honestly, I'm more afraid of getting the flu or pnuemonia. More people die from the flu. Trust me, I don't want any of it, but, I think this thing is blown way out of context. Are we going to shut down the world every year now when a new bug comes around? The death rate in Italy is around 130,000 infected, and 1,350 or so dead. This is one of the worse hit countries. That's about the same death rate as a bad flu year here. If we were seeing the 250k- 2 million dying, I'd be hiding in a bunker. Social distancing has helped, but at what cost.

Honestly, I'm more afraid of getting the flu or pnuemonia. More people die from the flu. Trust me, I don't want any of it, but, I think this thing is blown way out of context. Are we going to shut down the world every year now when a new bug comes around? The death rate in Italy is around 130,000 infected, and 1,350 or so dead. This is one of the worse hit countries. That's about the same death rate as a bad flu year here. If we were seeing the 250k- 2 million dying, I'd be hiding in a bunker. Social distancing has helped, but at what cost.

I agree with it it being hyped up and to be honest I don't know what to believe anymore.
I'm just trying to play it safe as I am one of the very vulnerable to this crap.

Italy has has over 17,000 deaths with 135,000 infected. That's a death rate of 12.6% .... I sure don't want to catch it! We're staying on our property and keeping everyone else away.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/

I agree with it it being hyped up and to be honest I don't know what to believe anymore.
I'm just trying to play it safe as I am one of the very vulnerable to this crap.
I totally understand. Oh heres my take, we should be doing a lot of this stuff regardless of the Wuhan flu. If your sick, stay home. How many times have you visited the men's room and witnessed folks do their business and don't wash their hands? Grandkids come over with snotty noses and I bitch about it when they leave. I was at Lowe's yesterday buying flowers and the parking lot was littered with plastic gloves, what kind if fucking idiot would dispose of used gloves and litter the lot for some poor minimum wage person to pick up after their thoughtlessness. I think I need a margaritas or two and take a chill pill.

I totally understand. Oh heres my take, we should be doing a lot of this stuff regardless of the Wuhan flu. If your sick, stay home. How many times have you visited the men's room and witnessed folks do their business and don't wash their hands? Grandkids come over with snotty noses and I bitch about it when they leave. I was at Lowe's yesterday buying flowers and the parking lot was littered with plastic gloves, what kind if fucking idiot would dispose of used gloves and litter the lot for some poor minimum wage person to pick up after their thoughtlessness. I think I need a margaritas or two and take a chill pill.

I'm afraid what we are seeing is the product of the society that we have allowed ourselves to become. Hurray for me and fuck you so to speak.

Last edited:
I'd like to say that the only thing changed in my life is I'm scared to see people breathing and I stopped licking the shopping cart handles.

Probably 10 years ago, one of the news shows tested those handles. Almost all had shit on them.

Latest posts

Back