last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
frodo, I that's nice paracord work. I have not done paracord, but I do a lot of crocheting, sewing and a bit of knitting. So I feel a kinship of handicrafts. Very nice looking. And at $50, the people are getting a bargain. Most don't want to pay for the craftsmanship or hours that go into a hand made item.

frodo, I that's nice paracord work. I have not done paracord, but I do a lot of crocheting, sewing and a bit of knitting. So I feel a kinship of handicrafts. Very nice looking. And at $50, the people are getting a bargain. Most don't want to pay for the craftsmanship or hours that go into a hand made item.

Thanks Angie, 50 bucks is a huge bargain, when You consider the time it takes to make one.
It is better than siting in front of a TV and staring at it,
I am starting to get into weaving para cord,
I might bother you withhelp on certain knots, my first attempt is a cell phone pouch for my belt
with out any training, so dont laugh to loud
DSCN3763.JPG DSCN3761.JPG

good morning everybody

Howdy Chris, looking like a easy day for me, scanner is showing that I only have 33 packages, seriously doubt if the boss will let me off that easy. LOL
Hopefully that'll be all you have to do today.

Good morning all. And frodo, I'll help what I can. Not sure about the macrame knots, but willing to offer you what bit I know of things yarnish.

Latest posts

Back