last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to hit 98 today and by Friday a high of 84

What rock have you been hiding under?
Wasn't hiding. I got AC installed in my house last month. Got that thing set at 74F.
been in the high 90's. Literally been chillin' out when I get home.

So I heard on the radio today, they passed a new law in Idaho.
They will give you a ticket if you're going to slow in the fast lane.
What I don't understand is , aren't all the roads out there only 2 lanes.
one going each direction. What's considered to slow out there in Idaho?

What I don't understand is , aren't all the roads out there only 2 lanes.
one going each direction. What's considered to slow out there in Idaho?
The speed limit on the freeway is 80 here. Most two lanes are 55-65. The law is for the freeway, they only want you to use the fast lane for passing. You are also allowed to go 15 over when passing

It has been this way in Colorado for decades, they write as many tickets for 'impeding' as they do speeding.
They love to catch tourists in Motorhomes and pulling trailers in the left/fast lane under the speed limit between Colorado Springs and Denver. Better to stay in the right lane. You can not just drive in the left lane doing the speed limit, after you pass you have to get over to the right and clear the left lane.

The speed limit on the freeway is 80 here. Most two lanes are 55-65. The law is for the freeway, they only want you to use the fast lane for passing. You are also allowed to go 15 over when passing
I guess they have to have freeways in Idaho for all that cross country traffic to get through.
Oh Yeah I forgot. need to get those taters out to the rest of the country as well. :USA:

So tomorrow I will be filing a police report against my old employee. He borrowed a pipe locator worth about 5k for a day and 500 bucks for a week. That was over a month ago. For the last five days he keeps saying he will bring it by but then flakes, my wife stopped by and he said it wasnt there, then he called me and said I would have it in two hours then never showed up.

Chris, I think I would just show up where the ex employee lived and tell him I'm here to get the equipment. Where is it? But, I've never been accused of making the best judgement calls sometimes.

Latest posts

Back