last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cause, you live in a cool place. I would probably love it there. How's work for those that have another 25 years? How big is your shop?

Here I have 15 acres, a 4500 sf house with an attached 28x32 garage and 30x40 two story shop across the street from the payette river for the price of a small tract home in California. But we do have cold winters. I don't think we have any laws here? If you screw up I'm sure a neighbor will take care of you.View attachment 1436

You will not find 15 ac w/a home of 4500 here, well maybe you could but I promise it will be better than $8-10M...
Like I said around here is pretty pricey. It is very limited due to being in the center of that much National Forest. There may be something South btwn here and PHX.
Work, most likely you would have to go to the Phx area, most eveyone around here is retired or have well established bulsness. Most of which supports the tourist traffic.
IE. the closest neighbor for example has a couple (?) of Polaris dealerships, another is WASTE Management, the other close one owned the Co that installed about 75% of all cable for cable TV and such. Not sure what work you do? There is little to no construction or development, it has about been built out as much as possible. (which is good in that not much changes and we don't have to be too concerned about a lot of new people moving here.) Maybe, maybe some in Prescott... that is why it is such a shit hole as far as I'm concerned!!! It is absolutely a playground here. If you can retire in the area. About all you find will be re-sale of existing homes, WHEN you can find a decent one.
About 25-2600sf of Garage/shop, about 3k in the house w/an attached. We are also at one of the highest points and have some to die for views. Oh, and it is an open-carry state, you'll see it everywhere you go. Open and Concealed carry is fine.

Another view, we just rocked the back ac around the detached.
hse gar.jpg

You will not find 15 ac w/a home of 4500 here, well maybe you could but I promise it will be better than $8-10M...
Like I said around here is pretty pricey. It is very limited due to being in the center of that much National Forest. There may be something South btwn here and PHX.
Work, most likely you would have to go to the Phx area, most eveyone around here is retired or have well established bulsness. Most of which supports the tourist traffic.
IE. the closest neighbor for example has a couple (?) of Polaris dealerships, another is WASTE Management, the other close one owned the Co that installed about 75% of all cable for cable TV and such. Not sure what work you do? There is little to no construction or development, it has about been built out as much as possible. (which is good in that not much changes and we don't have to be too concerned about a lot of new people moving here.) Maybe, maybe some in Prescott... that is why it is such a shit hole as far as I'm concerned!!! It is absolutely a playground here. If you can retire in the area. About all you find will be re-sale of existing homes, WHEN you can find a decent one.
About 25-2600sf of Garage/shop, about 3k in the house w/an attached. We are also at one of the highest points and have some to die for views. Oh, and it is an open-carry state, you'll see it everywhere you go. Open and Concealed carry is fine.

Another view, we just rocked the back ac around the detached.
View attachment 1437

I did some searching last night and found out that real estate is as you said, pricey. Beautiful area though.

Cause, you live in a cool place. I would probably love it there. How's work for those that have another 25 years? How big is your shop?

Here I have 15 acres, a 4500 sf house with an attached 28x32 garage and 30x40 two story shop across the street from the payette river for the price of a small tract home in California. But we do have cold winters. I don't think we have any laws here? If you screw up I'm sure a neighbor will take care of you.View attachment 1436

What a gorgeous view!
Looks like a very beautiful area.... but I had enough of snow and cold from living in Ohio my entire life before moving here.

What a gorgeous view!
Looks like a very beautiful area.... but I had enough of snow and cold from living in Ohio my entire life before moving here.

I don't blame you. I will probably do something similar when it comes time to retire.

Forecast is for -20 WC here Monday morning. Our homes are not equipped for that cold.
Don't let those pipes freeze, hopefully you have plenty of wood, might want to add some coolant to your cars, 50/50 mix that I just bought was only rated to -4

Forecast is for -20 WC here Monday morning. Our homes are not equipped for that cold.

HOLY SHIT...

That ain't right !!!!!!

It's about 20:00 ( 8pm ) and it is just a bit above 60*

Latest posts

Back