last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im ready to retire. Today my laborers were late so foreman gets pissed off and goes home. Then laborers go home because foreman goes home. Now i have a job thats not getting done because everyone went home. Guess who gets screwed in all of this. Not them.

It doesn't matter. He is Newscum's head giver, and paying out a few $ million dollars 15-20 times will just be relabeled as "disgruntled" employees and just another nuisance suit payoff.

3 hours to home. Gonna put out an ad to replace my employees

I'd replace them too, or better yet get rid of them all and just subcontract all the labor.

If labor wasnt so hard to find they would all be gone a long time ago. They are all good workers but for some reason just cant work together to save their life. They all hate eachother so they just keep throwing eachother under the bus. Foreman is an awesome worker but a lousy leader.

A lady down the road, super nice. Her husband passed away and she is selling all his stuff, some harleys, guns and tools. Shes really nice but wants way to much for stuff, she has a 1000 dollar rifle with a 900 dollar scope asking 3k for it. She keeps asking if i want to buy stuff but not at those prices. I tried telling her stuff is only worth what someone is willing to pay but people are buying stuff from her. I guess more power to her but im not buying.

Latest posts

Back