last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all, stayed in Jackpot Nv last night. Definitely wasnt any sort of jackpot. Heading to stateline today.

Rain is clearing up here, i have a nasty cold i wish would go away

Morning. Damn, sure rained buckets last night. I drained 3" out of the pool last night, and woke up this morning to the pool overflowing again. I wouldn't care so much, but when the skimmer basket is covered, the leaves have nowhere to go.

Just got to LA. Why do they street sweep tge freeway in the middle of the day? Added an hour to the drive.

Because to many Cal Trans workers were being mowed down and killed by drunk drivers at night. Doing it during the day is them giving the general public a big middle finger.

Went and visited grandpa. He didnt know who we were. I kinda look like his grandson though. 1 week to go from driving and doing his own yard work to not knowing his family and cant take car of himself

They say its delierium. Caused by a UTI he had or the fact that my sister just dropped him off at a home and went on vacation. Either way he has a possibility of coming back from it but im not really sure. He is in a rehab/nursing facility that he would never even think of being ok with. Its odd to talk to him and hes ok with the circumstances. Thats not him.

Latest posts

Back