last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50th anniversary of the end of Tuskogee project, where our government injected 623 black men with syphilis without their knowledge to watch them die.

Morning all its Saturday. Ill be heading to California Wednesday

Good morning!
Going to a late breakfast at a local diner and then Cottonwood's Christmas parade today!

Last edited:
Damn I am old. Wife and I moved in together 40 years ago today.
We have lived together 16 years and i feel old. What was dirt like before it was dirt? And congrats for putting up with each other.

What brand?
Vizio, about middle of the road on price. Less than 300 bucks. I cant justifya thousand dollar set up. Sounds great to me. Reviews were good.
Screenshot_20221203_105055.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a Bose wireless system a few years back, and unless you are playing music, I found that the TV sound sucks through it. I'm sure mama's 35 pictures in front of the sound bar doesn't help matters!

I bought a Bose wireless system a few years back, and unless you are playing music, I found that the TV sound sucks through it. I'm sure mama's 35 pictures in front of the sound bar doesn't help matters!
I did some research and yes bose is best for music but unless you get the higher end bose its not worth it. This vizio had the best rating for all around use. Also unless you have a really high end tv they dont put out anything better than the 5.1 surround. You would have to have an hdmi eArc connection to get 7.1. A regular Arc connection only does 5.1. Ive noticed even with kids cartoons the sound is really good, i can distinguish between background sounds and the main sounds. Id recommend it. That and it pretty much set itself up once plugged in. I like that i dont need a separate remote and it comes on with the tv and off with the tv. I paid 263 bucks for this one which was more than id like to but ive been cheap my hole life, need to enjoy something.

I just checked and the Bose was a wired system, that I took out to the Havasu house. The system I bought 2 years ago is a wireless Harman Kardon 5.1 system, based on friend's recommendations. Again, I heard music thru their TV speakers and was really impressed, but when hooked up to my 65" Curved Samsung TV, it is so-so. I suppose if I wired my speakers to the fiber optic cord, the sound would be great, but you lose alot with the tv shooting the signal to the speakers via the bluetooth option?

Latest posts

Back