last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a couple inches of snow so far. Supposed to turn to rain later.

You have all the LUCK.

I have the "dontwants"

Don't want Snow
Don't want Rain
Don't want Hail
Don't want Cold

Poured some concrete today, it never got over freezing so we will see how it turns out

FYI:
The Hoover Dam concrete will not cure until around 2160. About 125 years from when it was dedicated in 1935. It is expected to last greater than 10,000 years.

This is Partially true, dependent on thickness, (mass density)
I know from doing flooring, a 4" slab takes 123 days to cure under normal conditions. Before then, it will eat at vinyl flooring.
And if you put one sheet of vinyl over another, the molecules in the top sheet will migrate into the bottom one. It is called plasticizer migration. (causes a permanent stain)
Schools over for today. For more fun facts log onto whogivesashit.

Last edited:
Found the perfect vehicle

red baron.jpg

The Bidens have up stockings for all their family members, even their pets. Except for the 4 year old that Hunter fathered with a stripper. The child was proven to be his and he is paying support. The Bidens don't want to even meet the child. Just disgusting.

Last edited:
Finally got a dimmer switch and installed it in the dining room. She gave me 3 years of grief which was fixed in 5 minutes.
Also went to Home Depot and purchased rye grass seed for our upcoming rains. There were only 4 bags left, and all had little holes in the bags. The manager walked by and told me to grab the biggest bag, and he would only charge me $15 for it. I found a huge 50 pound bag of grass seed, with a pen size hole at the top of the bag, and got it for $15. Regular price was $67.

Ive been dragging my feet on changing the dripping toilet valve in my basement. Just keep dumping the bucket. My grass is covered in snow, seed wouldn't do much right now.

Just cold here and windy. This flu is pissing me off. Felt great last night. Today, sick and dizzy.

Thee are a lot of people here with walking pneumonia. My oxygen level has stayed about 95%
Seems everyone in town has what i had. Most think its covid but my wife tested negative and she couldn't taste anything.

Wife wants to make the kids volunteer their time. Says they are getting entitled.

Latest posts

Back