last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening, I bought the booth seats from an old roadside truckstop diner to use in tge ice cream shop. I wasn't happy with the tables and chairs. Got the booths with table for 20 bucks a set at the auction. Bad part was I had to remove them. Got it done and now my shoulder is killing me like no other. Good thing I'm going in to see my surgeon on the 7th.

Evening, I bought the booth seats from an old roadside truckstop diner to use in tge ice cream shop. I wasn't happy with the tables and chairs. Got the booths with table for 20 bucks a set at the auction. Bad part was I had to remove them. Got it done and now my shoulder is killing me like no other. Good thing I'm going in to see my surgeon on the 7th.

Evening Chris.

Evening Barrie

So I get home and my wife wants to talk, then she goes on about her business for about 5 minutes so that I can wonder if I did something wrong. I quit drinking alcohol for the most part on the first of the year, trying to cut down and lose a few pounds. So she asked if I will take all the alcohol out of the house because she can't control herself like I do. She almost never gets drunk but she has a drink or two every night like I did. She is only worried because both her parents have drinking problems. Now I'm worried because I have a lot of alcohol to move to somewhere. I've been stockpiling cases of whiskey from California for the last few years. This is gonna suck

Evening Barrie

So I get home and my wife wants to talk, then she goes on about her business for about 5 minutes so that I can wonder if I did something wrong. I quit drinking alcohol for the most part on the first of the year, trying to cut down and lose a few pounds. So she asked if I will take all the alcohol out of the house because she can't control herself like I do. She almost never gets drunk but she has a drink or two every night like I did. She is only worried because both her parents have drinking problems. Now I'm worried because I have a lot of alcohol to move to somewhere. I've been stockpiling cases of whiskey from California for the last few years. This is gonna suck
Any place you can hide it in one of your shops?

Was 11 degrees this morning, sun is out and it's a warm 16 degrees now.

Latest posts

Back