last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there.
Well this morning is nice and cool, clear sky's, low to mid 50's early this morning, most likely to reach the mid 70's around mid day and possibly 80 in the mid to late afternoon.
All about the same as yesterday, the day before that and looking like tomorrow to be the same.
Thanks for asking !

Hey Ken....
How is the weather now?
A hurricane just flew out of my ass, and set off nine tornados that brought 2.5" Hail that is near five foot deep, destroying all Eight Million Acres of National Park land surrounding the area... and the Hurricane that blasted out of my ass made me piss a river toward Komifornia that not even Noah and his boat could survive, so take care over there !

A hurricane just flew out of my ass, and set off nine tornados that brought 2.5" Hail that is near five foot deep, destroying all Eight Million Acres of National Park land surrounding the area... and the Hurricane that blasted out of my ass made me piss a river toward Komifornia that not even Noah and his boat could survive, so take care over there !
So...you got into the peyote today I see.

Won't be on much tomorrow. Headed out to visit an historic site, then Harbor Freight, Sam's club and the biggest gun store in the area. My wife bought another rifle and we need to pick it up.

Barrie, I have a 5 hp motor, like a lawn mower motor. It's brand new harbor freight junk. I put it on a plate compactor I have used it once then it sat for 5 years indoors. I went to go start it the other day and it has no compression. Pulled the plug and put ny finger over the hole and nothing. What could be the problem? The motor is turning and it is turning the output shaft.

Barrie, I have a 5 hp motor, like a lawn mower motor. It's brand new harbor freight junk. I put it on a plate compactor I have used it once then it sat for 5 years indoors. I went to go start it the other day and it has no compression. Pulled the plug and put ny finger over the hole and nothing. What could be the problem? The motor is turning and it is turning the output shaft.

First thing that comes to mind is a stuck valve.

Latest posts

Back