last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ken, what's going on in Maricopa County? Just caught the assend of a news flash this morning.

Don't know, that's about 120 miles south of me... down in Liberal-ville.

What are you seeing? ????

Last edited:
We had a workplace shooting about 10 minutes from me this morning. 3 shot, 1 critical, gunman dead. 22 y/o kid shot up the workplace at shift change, cops on the scene within minutes, catch the kid on the street and he pointed his gun at the cops. That was all it took.

We had a workplace shooting about 10 minutes from me this morning. 3 shot, 1 critical, gunman dead. 22 y/o kid shot up the workplace at shift change, cops on the scene within minutes, catch the kid on the street and he pointed his gun at the cops. That was all it took.
If he was black, he was on his way to church.

Had my 07 ram cummins tuned. Man that fixed some issues and woke it up. Glad I put that built trans in it. I'm sure the rear end will die.

So my wife had a friend over tonight and she finally told me after visiting for about an hour the my shorts were torn and have no croch. I guess I was trolling for a threesom without even knowing it.

I hope it works out.

Latest posts

Back