last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pics of today's float, son in law tied into a alligator far, don't understand why he didn't bring it in the boat.
0724210719.jpg
0724210718a.jpg
FB_IMG_1627145567375.jpg
FB_IMG_1627145575788.jpg

So a friend of my wife came over and said there was a guy who lost his tire on his boat trailer just past our property. Asked if I would go give him a hand since we are in the middle of nowhere. We'll 5 hours later I put a new axle under it. Dummy decided to drag it a half mile down the highway with no wheel. Ground halfway through it.

So a friend of my wife came over and said there was a guy who lost his tire on his boat trailer just past our property. Asked if I would go give him a hand since we are in the middle of nowhere. We'll 5 hours later I put a new axle under it. Dummy decided to drag it a half mile down the highway with no wheel. Ground halfway through it.
Well, you can fix axles, but you can't fix stupid... I'm sure he had a good excuse.

Well, you can fix axles, but you can't fix stupid... I'm sure he had a good excuse.
No place to pull over. He was correct for tge right side of tge road but tge left was wide open. There isn't much traffic here either, just stop in the road to figure it out.

Trying to finish cleaning my shop.Don't know why, I have nothing to build out there. Repaired furniture at one time, but have not had any for a couple years. Wood is too high to build anything. I do have one rocking chair that I made that is almost done. It has been sitting there for a couple years.

I helped set up a shooting competition this morning at the range. I also took my neighbor with me, cuz we shot about 500 rounds afterwards. For this, I was rewarded a "new to me" S&W M&P, with a 4 1/4" barrel, and a red dot sight. Not a bad day in havasuland.
What caliber? I have an M&P 380.

I cut out part of the hill by my house to build a new garage. Pulled out about 125 yards this evening. Scored a set of trusses from work for free that were to big for the house they were supposed to go on. 35 foot wide x 22 deep will make a nice addition. Going to get all tge lumber and siding for free. Gonna trade my concrete guy for some work for tge pad. Hopefully get this thing built for less than 5k out of pocket.

I cut out part of the hill by my house to build a new garage. Pulled out about 125 yards this evening. Scored a set of trusses from work for free that were to big for the house they were supposed to go on. 35 foot wide x 22 deep will make a nice addition. Going to get all tge lumber and siding for free. Gonna trade my concrete guy for some work for tge pad. Hopefully get this thing built for less than 5k out of pocket.
Sounds like a heck of a deal.

Latest posts

Back