last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a few staples popping up on my gazebo. I pulled the staples and caulking in some Henry's wet patch. Now roof is nice and flat again.
Where is Tom when you need him?

Saw a few staples popping up on my gazebo. I pulled the staples and caulking in some Henry's wet patch. Now roof is nice and flat again.
Where is Tom when you need him?
Sitting on his fat ass, in the shade, drinking a sweet tea. All you have to do is call.
0622211357.jpg

Not much of any so no swamp ass. Just hot. We will probably get rain this evening. These quick heat waves suck whatever moisture we do have up and dump it quick. They are pretty fun. Goes from 95-100 drops to the 60s-70s and dumps an inch of rain then blows away. Usually it stays cool the rest of the evening after that.

I dont know how you guys handle the humidity.

I don't handle it very well, I can't imagine what it's like further south.

Storm blew in, went from 95 to about 70. Had a nice breeze to 60 mile per hour winds to a downpour. Was mowing weeds then found a young hawk with a broken wing so the wife made me rescue it in the downpour. Power is out. Garage is full of water because the wife left it open even though we had an extreme weather alert.

Morning, power came back on about an hour ago.

So, we get the grandkids loaded up, get to the Zoo, Mrs goes to get tickets and tickets have to be bought on line. Then you have a set time when you can enter. One pissed off grandma blasted the poor girl at the desk cause it didn't say anything of the sort on the web site.

So, we get the grandkids loaded up, get to the Zoo, Mrs goes to get tickets and tickets have to be bought on line. Then you have a set time when you can enter. One pissed off grandma blasted the poor girl at the desk cause it didn't say anything of the sort on the web site.

Yep... that really sounds like 'fun' !

Latest posts

Back