last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own a few pieces of property in Arizona. One 5 acre parcel outside Kingman and two almost one acre house lots near Tucson. Just got a couple letters in the mail with a hard to refuse offer to buy the house lots for 138 bucks a piece. Golly I could trade paid for land for a tank of gas. I'd rather give them to someone.
20210515_233152.jpg

My lifelong buddy is also in the hospital with a blood and spinal infection. I never heard of it before he told me.

Covid shots?
We had our second covid shot March 11, she is feeling better this morning. Hers started with a kidney stone that got infected.

Friday I took my camper to my buddies house. Plan was to change out my old awning and put on a new canvas. You extend the awning arms slightly and zip tie the arms so they don't extend when you remove the roller. As I was on a ladder and my buddy at the other end, things suddenly went south. I lifted the attachment and the zip tie broke knocking me and various awning pieces to the ground. Now I'm in a back brace trying to see if the pain right above my waist goes away before I call my orthopedic doctor friend I know. Luckily, were were in the yard and not the drive.

Friday I took my camper to my buddies house. Plan was to change out my old awning and put on a new canvas. You extend the awning arms slightly and zip tie the arms so they don't extend when you remove the roller. As I was on a ladder and my buddy at the other end, things suddenly went south. I lifted the attachment and the zip tie broke knocking me and various awning pieces to the ground. Now I'm in a back brace trying to see if the pain right above my waist goes away before I call my orthopedic doctor friend I know. Luckily, were were in the yard and not the drive.

Damn Tom, sorry to hear that, hopefully you feel better soon.

Hope it is not serious.

Latest posts

Back