last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been in the mid to low 70's here everyday for at least a couple of weeks.

I have a question if anyone knows... What is the Mask requirements in Missouryy ?

Fuck Biden

HIM, His Druggy Son, and His Kammeltoe Bitch/cunt...

They can all go to HELL, if the mother-fuckers want to continue calling all White People racists, we just may as well be !!!!

And I am so Goddamn tired of turning on the tube and seeing nothing but Blacks in every commercial ! Mostly everyone has a black guy with a white woman... That Is Racist!

Please, when will the shooting begin.

They are only 13% of the population and think they own this Country... I owe them nothing, reoperations my ass....

Last edited:
HIM, His Druggy Son, and His Kammeltoe Bitch/cunt...

They can all go to HELL, if the mother-fuckers want to continue calling all White People racists, we just may as well be !!!!

And I am so Goddamn tired of turning on the tube and seeing nothing but Blacks in every commercial ! Mostly everyone has a black guy with a white woman... That Is Racist!

Please, when will the shooting begin.

They are only 13% of the population and think they own this Country... I owe them nothing, reoperations my ass....
They are making me racist. I dont get it, even local boise companies are jumping on this crap. I'm not sure what their plan is but I dont like it

In other news I can't get over how biden walks. It just ain't right.

Latest posts

Back