last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With this senile libtard prez, there is not a safe place to go in the USA. See, we've been there, you haven't yet, so we're hoping this area may soon be a safe haven, under their noses.
You don't know what you are missing

I HOPE THE REPUBLICANS MAKE bidens LIFE AN UNHOLY HELL FOR NEXT TEN YEARS (or as long as it takes for him to die in a firey crash)

KAMALTOE TO BE CAPTURED BY ISIS/TALIBAN AND REPETATLY RAPED 15 TIMES A DAY FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE HER MOUTH SEWN SHUT AND FED BY A TUBE SHOVED DOWN HER NOSE

pelosi NEEDS TO CONTRACT SHYPHLIS AND A SLOW PAINFULL CANCER AND SPREAD IT TO ALL THREST OF THE DIMORATS

ALL LIBERALS ASSHOLES SEALED SHUT UNTIL THEIR BOWEL EXPLODE IN SIDE THEMSELVES

Opps, did I go to far?

OH, and GOOD MORNING !

Good morning and Happy Turkey Day!

Cause, I take issues with your remarks... you're being much to kind to them fucktards. Just my 2 cents...

Cause, I take issues with your remarks... you're being much to kind to them fucktards. Just my 2 cents...

Well how about if I add that each one of them be nude, wrapped in razor wire, and dragged behind a slow VW over a field of prickly pear cactus and then dropped in a strong brine solution and then given a coursely woven itchy scratchy wool robe to wear out in the sun until the next morning when it all begins again.

Well how about if I add that each one of them be nude, wrapped in razor wire, and dragged behind a slow VW over a field of prickly pear cactus and then dropped in a strong brine solution and then given a coursely woven itchy scratchy wool robe to wear out in the sun until the next morning when it all begins again.
Ok, you're starting to come around to my way of thinking...

and a hardy unwonderful UNHAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the libtards out there, May you ALL get food poisoning and die while bent over with horrible painful cramps as you choke on your own vomit !!!

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving

happy.jpg

Damn, thought you went out to shit and the hogs ate you.

Evening Rusty, no hog farms around here although there are a lot of dairy farms.

Spent the last few days helping the Community center prepare and distribute Thanksgiving dinner meals.

Hope you had a good turkey day.

Latest posts

Back