last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made it to Alamo, 2 more hours. Guys screwed up a job yesterday and didn't show today because of snow, typical for when the boss is gone

65 here in Vegas, stopping to get masked hookers to bring on the boat

Going through Vegas i was thinking first, hookers and blow, then why would anyone live here. I must have forgotten what traffic was because people suck at driving.

Scrubbed the big oak dining room table, put a table cloth and place mats on it. Only be 7 of us tomorrow. One son moved to Wisconsin. Another is having dinner with his ex wife and kids.

Its beautiful here
20201125_170611.jpg

For tomorrow in my zip code...
SCE Safety Alert:
sce.com/U_Espanol
sce.com/U_Asian_Languages
Due to forecast fire weather conditions, Southern California Edison continues to explore a potential Public Safety Power Shutoff of electrical lines in portions or all of zip code 91786 you asked to receive notifications about. These conditions may result in SCE turning off your power. SCE anticipates this may occur within 24 hours though it may occur earlier or later depending on actual weather conditions. We encourage you to prepare by having an outage plan and emergency kit. SCE will send daily updates until conditions improve. For more information, please visit sce.com/psps. Downed power line? Stay away, call 911, and SCE at 1-800-611-1911. Text UNENROLL to unsubscribe.

Happy fucking Thanksgiving

For tomorrow in my zip code...
SCE Safety Alert:
sce.com/U_Espanol
sce.com/U_Asian_Languages
Due to forecast fire weather conditions, Southern California Edison continues to explore a potential Public Safety Power Shutoff of electrical lines in portions or all of zip code 91786 you asked to receive notifications about. These conditions may result in SCE turning off your power. SCE anticipates this may occur within 24 hours though it may occur earlier or later depending on actual weather conditions. We encourage you to prepare by having an outage plan and emergency kit. SCE will send daily updates until conditions improve. For more information, please visit sce.com/psps. Downed power line? Stay away, call 911, and SCE at 1-800-611-1911. Text UNENROLL to unsubscribe.

Happy fucking Thanksgiving
When are going to get the hell out of libtardfornia?

With this senile libtard prez, there is not a safe place to go in the USA. See, we've been there, you haven't yet, so we're hoping this area may soon be a safe haven, under their noses.

Latest posts

Back