last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all. Well, had a great day at the range. We set up 4 steel targets, started 15 yards back, and shot all 4, then stepped back 3 feet, shot again, and continued until we were 30 yards away. I tried my newly built S/W M&P Shield, and man, a new Apex trigger and new sights made a world of difference.

Understand, I didn't know if they did different things or had different attachments.
I have two of my band saws set up for different things. I have a wide blade in the big one to cut 2" lumber and a narrow blade in the small one for thinner stuff. Don't have to change blades much that way. I have a 3rd bandsaw, but it needs a motor. It is a 1958 Craftsman. Just bought it to work on.

I have two of my band saws set up for different things. I have a wide blade in the big one to cut 2" lumber and a narrow blade in the small one for thinner stuff. Don't have to change blades much that way. I have a 3rd bandsaw, but it needs a motor. It is a 1958 Craftsman. Just bought it to work on.
What kind of motor? I have a few laying around id like to part with

Morning, just had a new guy call in sick on his first day

I took on a partner for about ten years. Then he drank himself out of the business. After I got to doing apts. on the rare occasion I needed someone, my wife went along. Then when her health would not allow her to work, I went solo. Tried two of my boys and they did not like that line of work. All you can do is hope you find someone who will work.

Latest posts

Back