last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey !

Right back at ya !

Good morning all you protester Protester's !!!!

Is there going to be and end to this shit? When do The People say enough and do something about it?
I guess they tore up and looted all the upper scale area in Shitcago last night.

The "right" people are beginning to get fed up with this OBVIOUS attempt to keep America down until the National election. Do they think we are that dumb?

One of my former moderators on my gun forum, and his wife, were both diagnosed with Covid 19. They are overweight and about 65 years old. Their doctors gave them each a Z Pack of antibiotics, told them to shelter in place a few weeks, and a month later, they are out and about, feeling great. For fuck's sake, this is just a God darn flu. The Frickin Dems want to shut down the country for a damn flu?

Wake up sheeple, when are you going to realize this is just a massive attempt to elect that child molester "Bite Me" Biden!

Damn, I need something to do.... you know you are bored when you start doing shit like this...……

Cork from wine, chicken bones and broccoli stems!!!!!

IMG_20200809_203932.jpg

The "right" people are beginning to get fed up with this OBVIOUS attempt to keep America down until the National election. Do they think we are that dumb?

One of my former moderators on my gun forum, and his wife, were both diagnosed with Covid 19. They are overweight and about 65 years old. Their doctors gave them each a Z Pack of antibiotics, told them to shelter in place a few weeks, and a month later, they are out and about, feeling great. For fuck's sake, this is just a God darn flu. The Frickin Dems want to shut down the country for a damn flu?

Wake up sheeple, when are you going to realize this is just a massive attempt to elect that child molester "Bite Me" Biden!
It's not about a virus, a flu or a plandemic, it's about a coup of our governemt. Our president often talks about a silent war, I don't think he's talking about medical problems. He's revered to himself as a wartime president, hopefully, those wishing our Republic harm will find themselves in Guantanamo facing a military tribunal. I'm thinking,and it's just my opinion, that after the libtards commit to Hiden Biden that the Durham report will come out. Wishful thinking on my part.

It's not about a virus, a flu or a plandemic, it's about a coup of our governemt. Our president often talks about a silent war, I don't think he's talking about medical problems. He's revered to himself as a wartime president, hopefully, those wishing our Republic harm will find themselves in Guantanamo facing a military tribunal. I'm thinking,and it's just my opinion, that after the libtards commit to Hiden Biden that the Durham report will come out. Wishful thinking on my part.

Durham has already said the 'report' will not be released BEFORE the election...

If that idiot biden gets in it will never see the light of day!

Evening, it chaps my hide when I go to the parts house and tell them what I need and they give me a part, get home and it doesn't fit. Call them up and they say there is two different ones for that vehicle. Why couldn't they tell me that when I was there? I live far enough away ill buy both and return the one i don't need. Now I get to drive an hour round trip for a 10 dollar part.

Evening, it chaps my hide when I go to the parts house and tell them what I need and they give me a part, get home and it doesn't fit. Call them up and they say there is two different ones for that vehicle. Why couldn't they tell me that when I was there? I live far enough away ill buy both and return the one i don't need. Now I get to drive an hour round trip for a 10 dollar part.

Evening Chris, that totally sucks.

Bought the new f550, was told it had a fuel leak which is common from the water separator. Figured out its a coolant leak off the turbo. Doesn't look like its gonna be fun to fix.

Latest posts

Back