last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening, hit a water line this morning so I've been outside all day fixing it. Finally done and now need go run to a job to grab a tractor

Who gets a job with no way to get to work?

Hired a new guy last week. Decent worker. In my ad it states you must have a license and a way to work. He got to work the first day then i found out he didn't have a car. I had one of my guys pick him up the next day because it was convenient. Today he expected my guy to pick him up. My guy lives an hour from this guy. He just text me and said he couldn't get a ride to work today. This is annoying

App
Who gets a job with no way to get to work?

Hired a new guy last week. Decent worker. In my ad it states you must have a license and a way to work. He got to work the first day then i found out he didn't have a car. I had one of my guys pick him up the next day because it was convenient. Today he expected my guy to pick him up. My guy lives an hour from this guy. He just text me and said he couldn't get a ride to work today. This is annoying
[/QUOTE\]

Apparently reading is not one of his skills.

Latest posts

Back