Kenzie....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scout734

....is this real life?
Reaction score
Kenzie likes her trips to Dairy Queen. She gets her very own cone :p

she was my dog...

but now......

lol... these two are inseparable

our little family grew when we found Cause :)

This is Zeek (Lab) who we can't keep out of the pool And Nanook (Husky) who wants absolutely nothing to do with it!!!
image.jpeg

Fix your fence, it is uneven.
I HATE my fence!! Previous owner had just replaced the pickets before I bought the house and left it stepped..

What? No mention of the destroyed canopy in playset?? Lol

Last edited:
Then just fix it. But try not to 'hurt yourself'....

Then just fix it. But try not to 'hurt yourself'....

Way too many projects on the Honey Do List to mess with it now.. After old house sells I plan to build kids a new playset in that corner shown, with shed/pool house under it. I own approx 11' outside the fense on that side so I'm thinking when I build the shed in the property corner I'll also move the fence, at that time I'll slope it all to fallow landscape..

Apparently I have to go fly up and down some rivers and look for a couple bodies.
Sounds like 2 genius types went for a 1am swim and haven't been heard from since.
I wonder how much alcohol was involved?

Ugh seriously... Dude you get all the crap flights don't you? Taking Pam to spot with you?
Yes Pam and a rampie are going along to spot.
Beats scraping the remains of a family off the hwy after a semi runs over there car while survivors scream.
Did that again last month....do too many.
Usually only search the rivers for bodies 4 or 5 times a year and its not horrific....they are usually young and just drown and float away.
Often caught up in the rocks in 1 of the 3 usual areas.
Last one was a 22 year old girl who was in a back eddy, so she would just cycle in an oval pattern and go round and round.
Landed and dragged her onto shore.
Not allowed to transport her body till coroner looks.
So took off and called coroner, picked her and her gear up and flew back.
She did her 4 mins check and we bagged the body and put her on the floor in back and off to the hospital morgue.
The drowning ones don't bother me so bad.
Its the needless MVA where they are a mess and its because idiots can't drive that bother me.

Yes Pam and a rampie are going along to spot.
Beats scraping the remains of a family off the hwy after a semi runs over there car while survivors scream.
Did that again last month....do too many.
Usually only search the rivers for bodies 4 or 5 times a year and its not horrific....they are usually young and just drown and float away.
Often caught up in the rocks in 1 of the 3 usual areas.
Last one was a 22 year old girl who was in a back eddy, so she would just cycle in an oval pattern and go round and round.
Landed and dragged her onto shore.
Not allowed to transport her body till coroner looks.
So took off and called coroner, picked her and her gear up and flew back.
She did her 4 mins check and we bagged the body and put her on the floor in back and off to the hospital morgue.
The drowning ones don't bother me so bad.
Its the needless MVA where they are a mess and its because idiots can't drive that bother me.

Credit to you hoss.. Like we discussed before, I couldn't do it..

Thanks Ken.
Its got to be done to.....just like the fun jobs more.
Next Wednesday i get to sit on a mountain top all day and count wildlife and get paid for it lol....so balance the bad with the good.
Finally got my bacon cooked and had to leave it....was a morning off till that phone call.
The grease splatter was minimal today cooking the bacon, barely any ball burns .....☺☺☺

Thanks Ken.
Its got to be done to.....just like the fun jobs more.
Next Wednesday i get to sit on a mountain top all day and count wildlife and get paid for it lol....so balance the bad with the good.
Finally got my bacon cooked and had to leave it....was a morning off till that phone call.
The grease splatter was minimal today cooking the bacon, barely any ball burns .....☺☺☺
That's why Pam should cook in only an Apron

Latest posts

Back