Just Marn pissing and moaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marn

Reaction score
Now that all these dildos were invited and have joined, I'm out.....

Would you rather a hot wife or guns?

Guns, of course. A hot wife for the night can be had with a compliment, smile, and a $6 roofie.

You sure are cheap, I just pay the 30 bucks.

Hey now!!! What about turtle? If we don't call him short he doesn't know we are talking about him.

she costs me a whole hell of alot more than that....but then again maybe my sanity isn't worth all that much?

And really, I dont have THAT many guns.

Got a short range tactical match next weekend, need to go out this weekend and check zero on the SCAR.

pick up a colt 6920 and be done with it. dont need nothing more, nor nothing less.

or if you wanna be cool like me, and would prefer 1 of these to 2 6920's plus a glock for the same price lol.

Yeah, I can't afford a SCAR. lol

then get a 6920, none of that fancy pants high dollar mumbo jumbo.

And i couldnt afford a SCAR either, so i made my wife buy half of it LOL

then get a 6920, none of that fancy pants high dollar mumbo jumbo.

And i couldnt afford a SCAR either, so i made my wife buy half of it LOL
Sounds like a plan to me! I've DRASTICALLY reduced me weapon numbers. Down to 1 rifle, 1 shotgun, 3 bows, and 3 pistols.

Sounds like a plan to me! I've DRASTICALLY reduced me weapon numbers. Down to 1 rifle, 1 shotgun, 3 bows, and 3 pistols.
thats what I keep saying myself.

Yeah, i pretty much keep the same quantity, its just that the items themselves vary. I buy sell trade upgrade a bunch. Have gotta a number of killer deals this year. I have been trying to reduce calibers though, really want to ditch 9mm and go to just .45 and .357 for hand guns....but cant bring myself to sell my fancy pants glock, even though i hate it.

got this special edition (read: walnut and 16.5" barrel) ruger GSR for $250 less than the regular plain version sitting next to it on the shelf. It's one of my favs now, goes along really well in the truck for trips. I actually pulled the flash hider and went with a thread protector, and also removed the spacer from the stock to take half an inch off the rear. It's about 2" shorter overall now and man it points quick!

Latest posts

Back