Just Marn pissing and moaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a little to tacticool. Lol

I'm a .308 fanboy. I only buy ammo in .308, .40, 9mm, and 12ga.

.22 .5.56 .357 .308 9mm .45acp .380 .45-70 12 gauge 8mm Lebel

i need to downsize that list.

I'm downsizing my list ad well. Only .40 I have left is the Steyr M40A1. It's one of my all time favorites, but I dont need it.

I dunno, i guess the only one I could really lose is the 9mm. I'd like to stick to 1 semi auto caliber and 1 revolver caliber.

The 8mm lebel I dont actively buy ammo for nor do I actively shoot because its a hundred years old and kinda random, so I guess that doesnt really count since its not exactly stockpiled

I really only try to keep a good supply of 9, 45, 5.56, .308, and 12 gauge. minimum of 1000 rounds on hand for the handguns and rifles, something like 350 rounds of buckshot/slugs and a few hundred bird shot.

.22 is somewhat necessary to have.

.22 is always a necessity. I want to build a nice 10/22 to teach my boys on. Right now they are using their CO2 rifles.

I'm rocking 3 Mossberg 22's at the moment, the YOUNGEST of which is from 1955, the oldest is from 1939

I have a 22 revolver with 6" barrel sold at Walmart 20 years ago...

When grandma passed in October she left my cousin her 1st Gen Winchester model 1890. It's the rifle every male in my family has learned to shoot on since 1893. It was purchased new by my Great Great Great Great Aunt and handed down to the oldest female in every generation since.

thats pretty legit right there. Father in law has a winchester 62 with octagon barrel that I have been bugging him about for a few years....but he's never brought it out here...instead he brought one of his Lebels....lame!

Not really, i think they were similar to the colt woodsmans yes? I 'm pretty sure they are quality pieces

Grandpa just came over, I mentioned telling you about the 1890, he said he also has that pistol and wants to sell it. I told him we'll find an FFL locally to talk to.

My only argument would be this. If a person is willing to spend $4,000 for a Cooper w/ a match grade barrel, why not spend the extra $500 and get a used McMillan TAC 308? It's a FAAAARRRRR superior rifle with little extra expense.

Because you can get a brand new Cooper for $2275. No other dirty fucker has had his hands all over your lady and been using it in ways you don;t want to know. Hell you know if you had a McMillan you would sleep with it and rub yer dick on it so yeah, big nope on the used McMillan with pecker tracks all over it.

Because you can get a brand new Cooper for $2275. No other dirty fucker has had his hands all over your lady and been using it in ways you don;t want to know. Hell you know if you had a McMillan you would sleep with it and rub yer dick on it so yeah, big nope on the used McMillan with pecker tracks all over it.
Fair enough, carry on.

Latest posts

Back