Joke time....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter met Sharon in a nightclub. They enjoyed each other's company very much and at the end of the evening Sharon invited Peter to her place, where they quickly got involved in a very passionate and energetic session in bed together.

Finally, tired and satisfied, they both lay back in the bed and snuggled up close to each other.

After a short while, Sharon began tenderly stroking Peter's manhood. Surprised but appreciative, Peter comments, "Surely you can't be ready for more already?"

Sharon replies, "No, but every now and then I get a bit nostalgic, and I miss the days when I had mine.

This is what happens when your child is exposed to too many commercials on TV. A Baptist pastor was presenting a children's sermon.
During the sermon, he asked the children if they knew what the resurrection was. Now, asking questions during children's sermons is crucial, but at the same time, asking children questions in front of a congregation can also be very dangerous.Having asked the children if they knew the meaning of the resurrection,
a little boy raised his hand........
The pastor called on him and the little boy said, "I know that if you have a resurrection that lasts more than four hours you are supposed to call the doctor." It took over ten minutes for the congregation to settle down enough for the service to continue.

511.jpg
516.jpg
505.jpg
506.png

They say such nice things about people at their funerals,
that it makes me sad to realize that I'm going to miss mine by just a few days. —

Garrison Keillor

Wife: Honey, look at the new neighbors, the husband always kisses the wife. Why can't you do it?
Husband: How can I? I don't even know her!

Great education in this country.
Watching a game show, clue is "city in Maryland"
Young woman guesses "Minneapolis"

Latest posts

Back