Insanity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you know, I can go to my local gas station and buy a new gun, ammo gas and a snack and walk out the door with it. Also just about every yard sale and flea market sell guns and ammo. Its everywhere and never an "oh,my God issue" I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts

Sounds like a good safe polite place.

But they have a Home Depot, a Costco, and still have gun stores on every corner!

You been there lately !!!
It is now a haven for Librals and Druggies.
They have 100's Yes !00's of "drug recovery houses" only problem is they are ordered there, bail out of the homes and then hang there as homeless druggies. There are literally Hundreds of 'sanctioned' homes and hundreds more that are just cashing in on the NEW industry there..
https://kjzz.org/content/287185/pre...oming-national-destination-addiction-recovery

It is a real honest to god SHITHOLE, Thousnds have moved from Kommiefornia to there, entire NEW developments of them. Just GOOGLE and you will see.

https://azcapitoltimes.com/news/201...ober-living-homes-in-prescott-face-new-rules/

"...Fifteen years ago, there were only a few rehabilitation centers in Prescott. But the town’s climate and its rustic landscape was a draw for addicts across the country. Suddenly, treatment facilities were everywhere. And they did things differently, housing clients in rented homes in residential neighborhoods, rather than keeping the recovering addicts under one roof in treatment centers.

Today, city officials estimate more than 2,000 recovering addicts are living in 200 homes.

“They just show up,” said state State Rep. Noel Campbell, R-Prescott. “It’s one thing to have one home on one block. When you have two or three on a block, it really affected the neighbors and how they felt about their neighborhood.”

Without a limit on the number of homes, addicts poured into Prescott. Soon, residents were complaining to Campbell and the city council. They came with a laundry list of complaints: There was no oversight, no regulation and no supervision in the homes...."

Last edited:
SDJ, where are you in AZ? I'm near SEDONA.
Have you been to the Presscott area... It is turning into Little Cali with all the flocks of them moving there! It is now a shithole.

Ken

Literally Phoenix. Like midtown Phoenix area.

You should see what it's like here, it wasn't that bad years ago when I moved to California for a little while. I come back and it's like LA.

I just moved back to the central Phoenix area after living in Buckeye for a few years, even Buckeye is starting to get that scummy liberal feel to it.

You should see what it's like here, it wasn't that bad years ago when I moved to California for a little while. I come back and it's like LA.

I just moved back to the central Phoenix area after living in Buckeye for a few years, even Buckeye is starting to get that scummy liberal feel to it.

Hey SDJ,

I went to High school in Phx. Got family there.
maybe you've seen my dirt bag nephew pandering on one of the corner some where.
I ended up there when my Dad retired from the Navy in 1970.
There are some pretty hot summers there. I bailed out right after high school in '74
There was only 2 highways when I lived there. The 10 from LA and the 17 to Flagstaff.
North of Thunderbird was still all desert. Urban sprawl is crazy now.
My Mother still lives in the same house there since 1970 near Glendale and 27th Ave.

They do have some beautiful deserts there though. Just have to visit them when it's not so damn hot.

Lib22.JPG

That place is a nightmare, I hate driving thru there.

I moved from Buckeye to Sedona two years ago! Built a house there about six years ago to retire to from Colorado. but found a great place up here. So much better than down there.
If you get up this way, drop a note and we'll get together. We very seldom go down to the Phx area.

Ken
RLTW
SUA SPONTE

Hey SDJ,

I went to High school in Phx. Got family there.
maybe you've seen my dirt bag nephew pandering on one of the corner some where.
I ended up there when my Dad retired from the Navy in 1970.
There are some pretty hot summers there. I bailed out right after high school in '74
There was only 2 highways when I lived there. The 10 from LA and the 17 to Flagstaff.
North of Thunderbird was still all desert. Urban sprawl is crazy now.
My Mother still lives in the same house there since 1970 near Glendale and 27th Ave.

They do have some beautiful deserts there though. Just have to visit them when it's not so damn hot.

Your mom lives right in the middle of my route at work. One of my deliveries is on the corner of 27th and Glendale.

I grew up in both rural and big city environments as a kid, so I can easily adapt to either environment rather quickly. It's the stupid drivers we have here, it's not like New Jersey or some place similar where the aggressive drivers are predictable, no, here people do some shit that blows my mind.

That place is a nightmare, I hate driving thru there.

I moved from Buckeye to Sedona two years ago! Built a house there about six years ago to retire to from Colorado. but found a great place up here. So much better than down there.
If you get up this way, drop a note and we'll get together. We very seldom go down to the Phx area.

Ken
RLTW
SUA SPONTE

I find myself up near Sedona at least once a year, usually it's work that brings me up there. All the Jeep stuff has been on hiatus for years at this point, buying a house is starting to become a higher priority these days since I'm getting older. That and I'm focusing on changing career paths.

I'll have to keep a mental note of that, I had no idea you were here in AZ. Hell I don't even remember where all the cool kids from JF hail from anymore it's been so long.

Gov. Jerry Brown on Tuesday signed sweeping legislation to eliminate cash bail in California. The change, which will take effect in October 2019, goes further than any other state in the country to remove money from pretrial detention.

“Today, California reforms its bail system so that rich and poor alike are treated fairly,” Brown said in a statement.

Under Senate Bill 10, California will replace bail with “risk assessments” of individuals and non-monetary conditions of release. Counties will establish local agencies to evaluate any individual arrested on felony charges for their likelihood of returning for court hearings and their chances of rearrest.

Advocates of abolishing bail contend that too many defendants remain stuck in custody because they cannot afford to bail out, effectively creating unequal justice based on wealth. California is at the forefront of a national campaign to end money bail that has also recently seen states like New Jersey and New Mexico adopt polices to circumvent the for-profit bail industry, though none had yet eliminated bail completely.

I went to WalMart in Rancho Cucamonga and forgot you had to pay for plastic bags. I did a self checkout and loaded up my stuff and walked out not realizing I just stole bags. :D

I went to WalMart in Rancho Cucamonga and forgot you had to pay for plastic bags. I did a self checkout and loaded up my stuff and walked out not realizing I just stole bags. :D
Fuck California

Latest posts

Back