Insanity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Vin was 10 minutes from my house and didn't even try to do a drive by on me? Well, fuck him!

Yeah, we are scheduled to go house shopping in Arizona the week after we get back from Paris at the end of the month.

Damn Vin was 10 minutes from my house and didn't even try to do a drive by on me? Well, fuck him!

Yeah, we are scheduled to go house shopping in Arizona the week after we get back from Paris at the end of the month.
You should home shop in perris

A note on plastic straws. They give you paper strws at the ball park now.
Ya have to drink faster cuz they fall apart half way through the drink.

You know what ticks me off lately is all these protesters screamin' about Cavanaugh.
You see 'em on the news and you want to get right into their face.
But you have a better chance of being heard just talking to the a wall.

Being accused of something doesn't make it true.
I accuse all of you protesters of gang raping me.
I accused you all, so it must be true, even though I don't remember when it happen, I just know it happened.

Feinstein groped me, or maybe it was a nightmare, I can't remember. I felt abused and violated. I can no longer get an erection. My life is ruined forever. I even told my psychologist

When is the FBI going to come over here to begin this investigation?

If you're sleeping and you don't remember then it's Okay. I think Cosby said.

Seriously though, all said in jest and sarcasm of recent event, rape is not a joking matter.
Damn, My high school English teacher was HOT. I swear nothing happened. I think!

So if the proposition passes, the legislature can raise gas taxes any time they want in California.
yes%20on%206%201.gif

The global warning nuts now want us to quit eating meat. Remind me after supper. "As Allison Aubrey and Dan Charles reported today on Morning Edition, meat has more of an impact on the environment than any other food we eat. That's because livestock require so much more food, water, land, and energy than plants to raise and transport"

The global warning nuts now want us to quit eating meat. Remind me after supper. "As Allison Aubrey and Dan Charles reported today on Morning Edition, meat has more of an impact on the environment than any other food we eat. That's because livestock require so much more food, water, land, and energy than plants to raise and transport"
Good thing I have six head of cow

A white driver in England can be arrested for a hate crime for honking at a black driver.

Analyzing medical death rate data over an eight-year period, Johns Hopkins patient safety experts have calculated that more than 250,000 deaths per year are due to medical error in the U.S. Their figure, published May 3 in The BMJ, surpasses the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) third leading cause of death — respiratory disease, which kills close to 150,000 people per year.

we also have people who seem to be going out of their way to be offended by anything that could be turned into a cause for activists who are bored or looking to stir the pot. Or maybe in some cases they really are that overly sensitive, unintelligent, etc. and they think they are helping make things better. Regardless, in cases like this, they make things worse by demanding any potential offense be erased, including using the last name of a humble couple that donated a large portion of their fortune to the city, including projects that benefit diverse neighborhoods, showing they were upstanding citizens. Now they get their name and legacy dragged through the mud by the rent-a-mob race baiters.

https://www.opb.org/news/article/lyn...ington-debate/

Quote:
At the heart of the issue is a 9.5-acre plot of land in Northwest Vancouver that sits adjacent to the property of Ed and Dollie Lynch, local philanthropists who donated the land more than a decade ago. At the time, city councilors planned to thank the family by naming the park in their honor: Lynch Park.

But residents are pushing back on that idea. They say the word “lynch,” even if it’s someone’s name, triggers painful associations, especially for communities of color.

“It is personal. I actually feel that word,” said Cecelia Towner, the founder of Black Lives Matter Vancouver.
The city has proposed the name Ed and Dollie Lynch Park to alleviate issues, but its not good enough for the hypersensitive members of society who demand to be offended and make everyone else do something to make them happy.

Quote:
It won’t be today, it won’t be tomorrow — it may not even be 10 years from now, but the community is going to change, and it will not be simply Ed and Dollie Lynch Park,” said Christina Smith, an English professor at Clark College. “It will be Lynch Park, whether we mean for it to be or not. You cannot sit there and tell me that that is not a problem for certain members of our community. That that is not exclusionary, offensive and downright frightening for members of our community.”
If we can't educate people on the difference between a horrific racist act and the last name of 2 philanthropists that donated millions to the city including millions to Boys and Girls Clubs that are in racially diverse communities, we've given up on knowledge and decided that teaching people to be offended every chance possible is better than learning facts.

I wonder how many people of color were offended when Marshawn Lynch scored touchdowns for the Seahawks. I guess if George Burns had a park named after him, that could be offensive because people might associate it with burning crosses of the 1960's

Latest posts

Back