I'm a sucker!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For Guns. I was at my local shop picking up a scope and decided I need another .22.

dsc_0125_5.jpg

Didn't even think of that. I have been usin my .38 and .357 with snake shot.

I'm actually thinking about a CZ452 scout youth rifle to make a .22 caliber copy of a scout rifle.

I am a sucker! My ordered rifle showed up today so I went to start the paperwork and while there I decided to buy a Ruger 10/22 Takedown. I almost picked up an S&W .500 too but couldn't throw that much money at guns this months without being single.

Ruger-10-22-Takedown_001.jpg

I am a sucker! My ordered rifle showed up today so I went to start the paperwork and while there I decided to buy a Ruger 10/22 Takedown. I almost picked up an S&W .500 too but couldn't throw that much money at guns this months without being single.

View attachment 773

I picked up one last year. It has some viper-camo pattern. I don't really care about the pattern, but it was the one they had in stock. I figured for a 10/22, who cares? It's still a fun little rifle.

Is yours the takedown? I was hesitant but figured it was neat.

Is yours the takedown? I was hesitant but figured it was neat.
Me?
Mine is not a take down,she's the 50th anniversary addition that was new in the box.
I probably paid a little too much for it ($250), but I liked it and it came with a bunch of magazines.

The new one (camo patterned) is a takedown. The old one is not. My second rifle was a 10/22 that still sits in my safe.

I've not had a single problem with the takedown.

Latest posts

Back