I have a jeep.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marn

Reaction score
And it is full size., which automatically makes it better than all your baby jeeps.

Bask in its glory.

My jeep has full size friends. Dont be skeerd, they are all gentle giants.

If you dont know much about it....i've had it for 5 years.

1973 wagoneer.
1987 engine and ignition, aluminum radiator.
1977 D44's front and rear to get dics and better drums. rebuilt when installed.
Rebuilt turbo400 a few years ago, stock d20 t-case
bunch of electrical upgrades
electric fuel pump, deleted smog
interior is still trashed.

I dont know really, all kinds of random crap done to it because i regularly drive it on several hundred mile trips, however it still constantly acts up.

Recently I was given this for free:

I traded it to a capable fellow for this...which was quite expensive:

all that crap is now going on my pile, which will hopefully make it more reliable and driveable. I'd like to be able to drive up a hill or over a speedbump without it vapor locking or stalling.

I'm jealous, I love them old Wagoneers.

you wouldnt be jealous if you tried to drive it as much as I do, have dumped as much blood sweat and tears into it as i have, and it still fails to be capable or reliable or comfortable.

I drove one once. I would love to have one. How many vehicles does a guy need?

I have six personally and if you add my company in I have about fifteen.

I really don't. Working my father in law now to get his CJ8. He doesn't want it but he wants money for it. I won't pay because it was me and my money that took it from the scrap pile to a nice rig for him to begin with.

I want a CJ8... we are looking for one!!!!

I want a CJ8... we are looking for one!!!!

One of my father in laws friends just got in some good trouble and probably won't see the light of day in this lifetime, he had a decent one. I will see if his wife has sold it yet. Rust free california jeep anyway. He did a 4.0 swap and some other crap but still needs love so im sure the price will be right.

One of my father in laws friends just got in some good trouble and probably won't see the light of day in this lifetime, he had a decent one. I will see if his wife has sold it yet. Rust free california jeep anyway. He did a 4.0 swap and some other crap but still needs love so im sure the price will be right.

We have been looking for one around here,a couple to be found but very rusty.

How do you like it? Any better mileage?

its okay. still not running 100% right, but it hasnt stopped me or caused any issues.

mileage seems not to have improved thus far.

Latest posts

Back