I GOTS A QUESTION OR TWO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree but still you are just buying the parts as you will be taking it apart and doing it right. I left a message with my father in law to see if his buddies is for sale since he will be locked up the rest of his life. Pretty sure his wife doesn't want it.

I agree but still you are just buying the parts as you will be taking it apart and doing it right. I left a message with my father in law to see if his buddies is for sale since he will be locked up the rest of his life. Pretty sure his wife doesn't want it.

I like how the first one doesn't have layers of paint on it and it appears to be the less molested of the two.

Yeah, I think it is a nice platform too. My father in law wants 6k for his but it's mine and I will break him to give it to me some day.

here is the one I'm working on getting.

Old pics 032.jpg
Old pics 256.jpg
Old pics 267.jpg

YOU, do not deserve that. I do. Now Back off!!!!!

I now have Lust.

I have spent countless hours on that one. It was one foot in the scraper when I met him. I got it to run then put power brakes and steering on it then fuel injection and paint and carpet. I deserve it. A little.

Old pics 016.jpg
Old pics 115.jpg
Old pics 035.jpg
Old pics 036.jpg
Old pics 009.jpg
Old pics 010.jpg
Old pics 011.jpg
Old pics 012.jpg
Old pics 013.jpg
Old pics 017.jpg

very nice, so when can I come pick it up!!!???!!!!

After you buy me the one I posted yesterday. I just need a carcass for what I want to do to it.

I'm thinking he meant Lake Perris which is about 20 minutes from me. His phone number is Orange county which is 45 minutes. At any rate I'm sure I can swing the time to take a look if you really want it. CA they should at least be rust free and ready to go.
My parents are in elsinore, just around the corner from perris

Latest posts

Back