I GOTS A QUESTION OR TWO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't graduate. Barely made it through 9th grade. I'm dumber than a box of rocks.

If that fuckwad Dakuda were a Mod here, He would get this thread back on track!

I'm not the smartest, but I'm starting to believe that Dakuda will not be getting a Christmas card from Cause this year.

I'm not the smartest, but I'm starting to believe that Dakuda will not be getting a Christmas card from Cause this year.
Naw,he'll get something mailed to him,maybe a card with a bag of shit attached to it.
I hear there is a company that will do JUST that for a small fee.no questions asked

I'd go with the Scrambler for the extra room inside, and the fact that it's not a plastic JKU. Stretch the wheelbase back to the corner, give it a little lift, some axle work, V8, call it done.

I wish I would've bought the LJ Rubi I test drove in 08 instead of this CJ5. Would have been WAY more money ahead, and would have been wheeling the past 8 years instead of building myself into debt...

I'd go with the Scrambler for the extra room inside, and the fact that it's not a plastic JKU. Stretch the wheelbase back to the corner, give it a little lift, some axle work, V8, call it done.

I wish I would've bought the LJ Rubi I test drove in 08 instead of this CJ5. Would have been WAY more money ahead, and would have been wheeling the past 8 years instead of building myself into debt...

I regret ever selling my 06 LJ.

Latest posts

Back