hello jeepers, newby here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim Farley

Reaction score
Hey yall , Jim here, new to this forum, not new to jeepin, we are a 2 jeep family, hers and mine lol, didn't make jeep beach this year hope all had fun and made it home safe, we ride a couple times a month in Florida, Ocala National Forest, got a technical question audio related, my factory sub crapped out in my TJ, replaced it and still nothing, any help would be great thanks in advance, kepp yall posted on the next ride, yall be safe and have fun

Are you sure you're getting power to the sub? Might be the old sub wasn't the problem.

Oh yeah...Welcome.

Are you sure you're getting power to the sub? Might be the old sub wasn't the problem.

Oh yeah...Welcome.
Thankyou, and thanks for the feedback, checked the head unit and it is signaling out, don't know where to look for the power as the sub is in the center console, guess I can dig around with a meter, , cant seem to locate any fusing for it, either under the hood or behind the glove box

Latest posts

Back