Had a guy on my property tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N.O. Style, muffaletta sandwich with garlic butter toasted bread

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/09/dinner-tonight-muffaletta-sandwich.html

20100916-dt-muffaletta-sandwich-thumb-625xauto-112008.jpg

And a round of Fat tire beers

fuk it...i'll share 1/2 my sammich with his ass, and give him a beer

It doesn't work quite the same out in the sticks vin. When you have trespassers you run them the fuck off with whatever means you feal you need to. You can't call the cops takes an hour or better to get here. I couldn't count the times I've ran off some asshole with a gun. It's much different here than shitcogo we take care of our own ass..

It doesn't work quite the same out in the sticks vin. When you have trespassers you run them the fuck off with whatever means you feal you need to. You can't call the cops takes an hour or better to get here. I couldn't count the times I've ran off some asshole with a gun. It's much different here than shitcogo we take care of our own ass..

I do that and I live in Southern California, granted I am on acreage with only a few neighbors. Vin has tract home mentality.

TRACK HO Mentality...
236125.gif

328.JPG

thats my box, see my neighbors ?

Which is why I want to be adopted by you. To learn your ways! Either way, I take care of my own ass too, I just "can't" fire a gun into the ground. :)

Latest posts

Back