Had a guy on my property tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't worry about trespassers much during the summer months between the copperheads, rattlesnakes, stingin lizards, chiggers, spot back ticks, bull nettles, poison ivy and the aroma of meth blowing over from the next ridge we have little to fear.
Seems like a wonderful place to raise a family.

I don't worry about trespassers much during the summer months between the copperheads, rattlesnakes, stingin lizards, chiggers, spot back ticks, bull nettles, poison ivy and the aroma of meth blowing over from the next ridge we have little to fear.

Sounds like a good neighborhood....

i hate chiggers

We live in different worlds guys, here, warning shots are legal with our stand your ground law
a trespasser , just by being a trespasser, is a threat to you and your property.

would I shoot a trespasser ? no, but will I fire a warning shot to send them on their way.
hell yes.
where I live, I AM 911, for the next 30-60 minutes

we have a lot of poachers that slip around here, when i think one is in the woods I unload a 30 rd burst.
scares the deer off, and they are not going to poach a damn thing.
my neighbor, shoots the back glass out of trucks he finds on his property.

is it legal, to shoot the glass out ? no,
but what are you going to do?
tell the sheriff i was poaching on this mans posted property and my glass got broke ?
sheriff would tell him to sue a squireelView attachment 483

Look I am not going to argue this anymore because I am not a lawyer. Regardless:

If you are firing a gun into the ground that obviously means you’re not in fear for your life or of serious bodily injury. After all, if someone is running at me with a knife to kill me, I’m going to try and shoot them in the chest, not at the ground. And if someone is trying to rape a woman, I hope she’ll shoot the rapist and not the ground.

If i was a burglar, intending to rob you or do you harm, and you fired a warning shot my first thought is going to in regards to your hesitation. You hesitation seen as a lack of willingness to kill, in which case, I am coming at you full strength. Think on it, OK pal?

Look I am not going to argue this anymore because I am not a lawyer. Regardless:

If you are firing a gun into the ground that obviously means you’re not in fear for your life or of serious bodily injury. After all, if someone is running at me with a knife to kill me, I’m going to try and shoot them in the chest, not at the ground. And if someone is trying to rape a woman, I hope she’ll shoot the rapist and not the ground.

If i was a burglar, intending to rob you or do you harm, and you fired a warning shot my first thought is going to in regards to your hesitation. You hesitation seen as a lack of willingness to kill, in which case, I am coming at you full strength. Think on it, OK pal?

bickering bickering bickering bickering

(I take back what I said about you being a beautiful person, you are a bitch)

I am not going to argue either, But because i am a asshole I will respond
argue.gif

The original comment was about some people on the property that "booked it" when the flash light was shown.
My comment was i would fire off a round in the ground to give them something to remember.
If in your world you have to worry about such things as trespassers suing you or the cops arresting you.
SORRY about that, I do not have those worries.
sucks to be in your state.

where you got the idea I would hesitate to blow your head off if you were caught burgle-ring my house. or threatening my family. I have no idea
that was not discussed,
smiley-sex020.gif

If you want to open a thread on that subject, I will be all over it with you
smiley-hug010.gif

I am not going to argue either, But because i am a asshole I will respondView attachment 575
The original comment was about some people on the property that "booked it" when the flash light was shown.
My comment was i would fire off a round in the ground to give them something to remember.
If in your world you have to worry about such things as trespassers suing you or the cops arresting you.

where you got the idea I would hesitate to blow your head off if you were caught burgle-ring my house. or threatening my family. I have no idea
that was not discussed,View attachment 576
If you want to open a thread on that subject, I will be all over it with youView attachment 574
You had me at burgle-ring.

LOL damn spell check !!!!!!!

I am not going to argue either, But because i am a asshole I will respondView attachment 575

If you want to open a thread on that subject, I will be all over it with youView attachment 574

Your reading comprehension sucks. I said your firing rounds into the ground could be viewed by an intruder as hesitation, therefore making them more likely to come at you. Dummy. :D
Like I said before, you do what you want. I hope it works out like you think it will. Many people have strong misconceptions of the law just because they feel it encompasses fully the blanket statements "castle doctrine" and "stand your ground." Good luck!

RTFP
bickering
popcorn
blah blah
soapbox

Latest posts

Back