gun law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

The Almighty
Reaction score
new...
break-glass-shooting-600-la.jpg

In a video posted to Twitter on Saturday, Buncombe County, North Carolina, Democrat Sheriff candidate R. Daryl Fisher suggested to a group affiliated with Michaels Bloomberg’s Moms Demand Action that he would have no problem killing defiant law-abiding gun owners to take their firearms.

They are using A R s because this is a copycat society. All of the mass shooters except Vegas could have killed just as many with a shotgun, semi-auto pistols, revolvers (speed loader), lever action, pump, etc. With most common deer rifles, .308, 30.30, .243 etc, they probably could have killed more. The Vegas shooter could have killed more with most other rifles and without the bump stock would have been more accurate. If you ban the AR, which would be almost impossible, they would just switch to something else. Concentrate on the shooters, not the weapon.

Okay, I'm not very gun law savvy, so let's say I wanted to wander around in, let's say BLM backcountry,
where there are mountain lions, Can I carry a side arm?

Okay, I'm not very gun law savvy, so let's say I wanted to wander around in, let's say BLM backcountry,
Can you, sure you can, is it legal, check local gun laws. Me, I'd rather be judged by 12 than eaten by 6 mountain lions...

My Havasu place is surrounded by BLM land. We go out shooting there all the time, and many times BLM patrol will stop by just to verify we are not shooting anything prohibited like full auto weapons.

That's a tough one in California, if it near hunting season they might try to get you for hunting without a license. I liked to carry when I was in the woods but it comes down the the officer I think and how he feels

I should take a picture like that with my family for the Christmas card

That's a tough one in California, if it near hunting season they might try to get you for hunting without a license. I liked to carry when I was in the woods but it comes down the the officer I think and how he feels
Thanks. That sounds about right. I almost forgot I asked this question.

Latest posts

Back