Gas price thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Food might get scarce. We keep 3-4 weeks of most stuff on hand.

A friend of mine works at one of the big cattle auction places in Bowling Green and he told me that the number of cattle showing up has doubled, his father has all but sold off his cattle, lack of and the price of hay and feed are the main causes.

He agrees that there could very possibly be a meat shortage coming.

A friend of mine works at one of the big cattle auction places in Bowling Green and he told me that the number of cattle showing up has doubled, his father has all but sold off his cattle, lack of and the price of hay and feed are the main causes.

He agrees that there could very possibly be a meat shortage coming.
No water here, so no hay. Cattle are all being slaughtered. Meat should get a little cheaper this year and very high next year.

I filled my neighbor's Suburban with gas today, since he has a back problem. He was only a quarter tank down, but it took $80 to fill it back to full. How big are those damn gas tanks. Mind you, the gas was $5.10 a gallon for regular, but damn!

If we have a shortage i might as well quit working

Great, Biden is gunna make this country a real, third world country.

If you think it hasn't already began... look at the tents and shit in LA, San Fran.....
Most every main city is now seeing this happen.....

We had that jump over the weekend

Fuel jumped here again. Diesel is 5.65 gas 4.29

Latest posts

Back