Gas price thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked
...all here are between $3.96 and $4.00 Reg.

yep, it is going up again.

We're down to $5.87. Biden says I should be tickled pink. Instead, I'm seeing blood red!

What is wrong with you !
The president of The United States of America is doing a wonderful job !

Joe has brought down the price of gas for most everywhere below SIX Dollars a Gallon.
Joe is now holding INFLATION to 8.2%
Joe is going forward with the New Green Deal !
Joe is looked up to by every country in the world as a shinning example of a GREAT Leader.
Joe is working on getting student loans Cancelled ( actually you will pay them off )
Joe is trying to help all those poor illegal immigrants to become Citizens
Joe is working to have ALL abortions for anyone, anytime, at any point available to every person and FREE ( actually you will pay for this too )
Joe wants everyone to buy an EV, to Help the environment ( but there is no way to provide energy to charge them... yet ( actually you will also pay for that )
Joe said, " the ECONOMY is in GREAT shape"...
Joe believes everybody LOVES him !

FUCK JOE BIDEN

5.29 for diesel. Was 4.99 two weeks ago

Fuel is going up here

xiden will fix it all, he is going to finish off the National EMERGENCY Reserves, there is about 12 days total remaining, that should Help up to the midterm elections to sucker some in, then all hell will break loose and gas prices will then soar....

Don't know where our gas is at... it will probably be 3-5 weeks before I have to fill one up again !

I hear there is a diesel shortage coming.

Latest posts

Back