Gas price thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because if I want to go play in the snow, it's an hour away, so is the beach and the desert...But I can't afford to drive anywhere.
I used to say that as i never went to the beach and rarely the mountains

Because if I want to go play in the snow, it's an hour away, so is the beach and the desert...But I can't afford to drive anywhere.
Mountains 20 mins, and yes in the winter there is snow up on them
Beach, well there is a nice clean river about 10 minutes from here, also four large stocked lagoons less than 15 mins... that's enough for me. Don't need a shark or damn jellyfish sting, again...ever!
Desert, well its a "high plains dessert" all around and can go about half an hour to open desert.
We are in the middle of 50M+ acres of BLM/Parks and Rec areas.

Dirt roads and a fancy Shelby. Nope, I'll stick to my pavement.

We have some of the best off-road/trails I have ever been on... (dirt type roads, rock crawling, mud bogs and open desert) and I moved here from Colorado !!!!
Why do you think there are three (3) JEEPS in our garage AND a Polaris RZR XP 1100 SE.
Oh and yes, a near PERFECT 1967 BRONCO U14 Halfcab !
Not to mention a Ford F150 Supercab 4x4.

And if you want to run some twisties on some great Mtn roads, in SHELBY GT500 or one of two PORSCHE we can do that. Our 'street' aren't crap, torn up and full of potholes and patches, we don't get the freeze thaw cycles that tear up roads.

Last edited:
Where are pics of said Bronco?
Posted them here previously.
NOTE: Rare U14 Halfcab Uncut fenders

66HC in garage.jpg
b2a.jpg

b4a.jpg

b6.jpg

HC 3 COPY.jpg
b7a.jpg

HC 4.jpg

PXL_20220523_015906445~3bronco.jpg

Happy Now ?

It was repainted in 1979

55 years old in May '22

Note location of keylock on door... only 1966 and early 1967 had the door key lock directly under the handle. Later 1967-1977 the door key lock is lower just below the body line.

I'll let you look up details as to just how rare this is.

Last edited:
I've never seen that. I'd drive the crap out of that!
( can I put a Chevy sticker on it so it won't break down on me?)
It hasn't broke down yet in 55 years… its OE 289 is still running fine, it should with just 37k miles on it !!!!
So no Chebyshit needed.

I have not even washed it yet !

So go find one for yourself, an original U14, 1967, half-cab, 289, uncut fenders, Bronco with 37k Original Miles... no rust, no damage... when you find another come back and show it to us (w/a picture of it at your house) and you in it!!!
...and you can put cheby things all over it.

HC 2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back