Gas price thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cheapest gas for 30 miles seems to be $5.49 at a Sam's Club some 20 minutes from here, in Glendora. They don't tell you the length of line to acquire said gas.

They say gas went down 37 days straight. Problem is, the price has lowered about $.12 in these 37 days. Am I suppose to be excited when gas drops 1/4 cents a day?

They say gas went down 37 days straight. Problem is, the price has lowered about $.12 in these 37 days. Am I suppose to be excited when gas drops 1/4 cents a day?
If Biden does the climate emergency, it can block all oil imports and any new production.

he is going to do it by Executive Emergency Order...

just like the fucking Dems are laying the ground work for Covid Restrictions... again... so they can justify sending out thousands of 'mail-in ballots ...again... !

They WILL find a way to fuck up the November elections !!!!!!!!!!!! Wait and see.

Diesel is 5.55 today. Was 5.90 at that station a few weeks ago. Never thought I'd be excited about 5 dollar fuel

Diesel is 5.55 today. Was 5.90 at that station a few weeks ago. Never thought I'd be excited about 5 dollar fuel
Their Plan

Get it up 6-8/gal. for awhile...
Take ?down? to $5 something, and the sheeple will think it's great... fucking dummies ! ...they go for it!

THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back